Introduction to The Journey
Introduction to The Journey - Brandon Bays (Part 1-3)
Introduction to The Journey - Brandon Bays (Part 2-3)
Introduction to The Journey - Brandon Bays (Part 3-3)
«TIME» - a Musical with Sir Lawrence Olivier, 1980’s, London Stand before me on the sign of infinity, all you of fear. With the granting of the law of provination (divine reflections), comes the application of change. I will give you the key. And with this knowledge, please realize, comes the responsibility of sharing it. I will show you the way, it is very simple. Throughout the Universe there is order. In the movement of the planets, in nature and in the functioning of the human mind. A mind that in its natural state of order is in harmony with the Universe - and such a mind is Timeless. Your life is an expression of your mind, you are the creator of your own universe, for as a human being you are free to will whatever state of being you desire - through the use of your thoughts and words. There is great power there, can be a blessing or a curse, it’s entirely up to you. For the quality of your life is brought about by the quality of your thinking - Think about that ! Thoughts produce actions. Look at what you are thinking. See the pettiness, the envy, and the greed and the fear and all the other attitudes that cause you pain and discomfort Realize that the one thing you have absolute control over, is your attitude. See the effect it has on those around you. For each life is linked to ALL life and your words carry with them chain reactions, like a stone that is thrown into a pond. If your thinking is in order, your words will flow directly from the heart, creating ripples ... of LOVE. If you truly want to change your world, my friends, you must change your thinking. Reason is your greatest tool, it creates an atmosphere of understanding, which leads to caring, which is ... LOVE. Choose your words with care, go forth ... with LOVE.
BEFORE THE SESSIONEat and drink moderately (in order to not to interrupt the continuity of the session). Wear warm and comfortable clothing with layers.If you have an eye-mask at home, please bring it (covering the eyes helps to visualize and feel your emotions more easily).If you have a tendency to get hypoglycemic, you should bring something such as juice with sugar and a banana, seeing as the session lasts several hours and can cover the lunch period.
AFTER THE SESSIONBring something to eat, as you will probably be VERY hungry.
Schedule some quiet "alone time" to relax and take it easy (no stressful activities!), so as to let the inner healing continue.
To ensure that your Journey has a profound and lasting effect after mostly many years of building up to the problem 3 appointments are recommended.
CANCELLATION : If you are unable to keep an appointment or want to carry it forward, please make sure you let me know in person (no emails or voice messages!), at least 48 hours beforehand, as someone else could be offered to take that slot ; otherwise the session will be charged.
The best time to reach me is early in the morning from 09 am.
Weekends from 09.45am +41 (0)22 700.58.55, (Answering-machine 7/7)
In case of any last minute changes, please CALL ME!
22 700 58 55 (messages 7/7)
(079 301 20 08 if first busy or absent – NO voice mail possible!)
AS YOU GO HOME
- Know that your body is still integrating and processing all that you went through. You may feel a little drained, shattered or emotionally tender. This is natural when the body is healing.
- To support yourself, it’s important to be nurturing to yourself. It’s good to take a hot bath or shower – add sea salt if taking a bath…
- Drink lots of water to continue your detoxification.
- Have a light meal for example some hot soup.
- Go to bed early and just before you fall asleep send a final round of forgiveness, “empty out”, and fall asleep, bathed in the knowledge of peace and reconciliation.
- If strong emotions arise, know that it is just the healing continuing and allow them to come up and wash you clean. Be present to them (don’t disperse them, distract yourself from them, or stuff them back down). Just STOP, BREATHE and BE PRESENT. The emotions will come and go.
- Remember to CELEBRATE even the small changes.
- I can’t INSIST enough that the follow up is closely related to the outcome. Therefore the importance to stay in touch with me during the days following the sessions, particularly around the 3rd day.
- Please call or send an e-mail (no SMS please).
Brandon Bays' official site, UK
Ph.D.Candace Pert, "Molecules of Emotion" the Science Behind Mindbody Medicine – cell-memories
Enneagram / 9 Personality - Ego types by Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
Byron Katie «The Work» - «Loving what is»
On the first page of this web site you can find «The Work in Action»: video samplers of The Work on different topics.
|website of the Association The Work France.
In France workshops and private sessions by phone in French and in English, with Marie Lasne
|Local or personal links:|
|http://www.offtheshelf.ch||The English bookshop|